How PPoP merch makes our lifes better

Home Forums Publish, Perish or Podcast Forum How PPoP merch makes our lifes better

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SomeoneCompletelyDifferent 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PaulG
    PaulG
    Participant

Hey fellow PPoP fans,

I thought we could make a thread and share precious moments that we had in context with out favorite PPoP merch. It’s time to show the world that the best coffee is actually most delicious when you drink it out of an original PPoP mug (this is just one of many possible examples [and I don’t even like coffee])

Go! Fire away!

Great idea, PaulG!

Today I rode my bike up a hill to an old castle ruin. What could be greater than a relaxing picnic, overlooking the countryside on a slightly cloudy day (forgot to put sunscreen on!!) — Exactly: Doing this AND wearing the original PPoP tshirt, reminding me constantly of the beauty of nature and all the science behind it. For me personally, PPop merch elevates such inspiring moments to a completely new level.

Excited to read about the other PPoPers experiences!

-SCD

Great idea, PaulG!

Today I rode my bike up a hill to an old castle ruin. What could be greater than a relaxing picnic, overlooking the countryside on a slightly cloudy day (forgot to put sunscreen on!!) — Exactly: Doing this AND wearing the original PPoP tshirt, reminding me constantly of the beauty of nature and all the science behind it. For me personally, PPop merch elevates such inspiring moments to a completely new level.

Excited to read about the other PPoPers experiences!

-SCD

Ps: Is there a way to upload a picture?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.