These worksheets are designed for undergraduate students who want practice questions that are much more interesting than the ones in the text book.
DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED!
1. Write the equilibrium expression (keq) for the following reaction:
2SHITe + CoCK → (SHITe)2CoCK
2. Consider the following endothermic reaction:
FUCK + YOU → FUCKYOU
Predict the effect on the equilibrium position of
(a) increasing the amont of [FUCK]s you give
(b) increasing [FUCKYOU]
(c) Turning up the heat on your insults
(d) increasing the size of the flask that you keep your fucks in
3. During an acid trip, Ben asks you if life is in equilibrium with the world. Using examples from chemical equilibrium, provide an answer to blow his mind. Also, what is the best way to freak him out?
4. The Haber process is used to produce ammonia which is used to create fertilizer. This keeps food plentiful and allows people to literally eat themselves to death. Is it an endo- or exothermic process? If a person was to eat loads of KFC and fart in the reaction vessel what would happen to the equilibrium position? What is appropriate PPE for a fart based experiment?
N2 + 3 H2 → 2 NH3 (ΔH = −92.4 kJ·mol−1)
5. An alcoholic lecturer asks you: “an equilibrium constant with a value K > 1 means what?” How do you respond? and what do you buy to bribe him to pass you in his subject even though you have no idea what he has said all semester?